3.19.2010

Shooting ahead!

SO I am trying to figure out what we want to do in May.


Here are my thoughts of different ideas
1. We could invite a friend not in our ward or your moms (Mothers day) to join in.

2. We could take on a bigger Project I found this Blog so take a look and tell me what you think.http://www.knockoffwood.blogspot.com/Knockoffwoods i can get my father in law or the May's dad :) to cut wood she said it took her an hour to put this together I think we are amazing woman and could totally pull something like this off if we worked together.

Example: This cute bench she said it only took an hour. She said it cost $15, there are storage bins end tables and more.



http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/2010/01/plans-rustic-bench-pottery-barn.html

3. A Good will Remake Trip. We go to goodwill spend $10-$15 then to a craft store to get extras to remake our projects

We could do this some other time (Sat, Morning, etc. )

If you have other suggestions please suggest.

Amy

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love that bench! I have no idea where I would put it, but I would make it anyway. She says it took an hour- I have a feeling it would be a bit longer with the painting/drying etc. You are the idea queen Amy!