2.05.2011

More March Craft Ideas...

Check these out and upload your own so we can set up the poll by Tuesday. I know you all have some crafty ideas floating around in your heads or saved in your "favorites" file like me. Well, put them on so we can all ooh and ahhh over what we can make next!



I thought this topiary was adorable! We could make them spring type colors or something more neutral with fabric or paper. But I love the cupcake holders so clever!




I am always in need of a small gift for teachers, neighbors, visiting teachers, birthdays...you name it. I could use a night to just make a bunch of something small to have on hand as gifts.



more teacher gift ideas here: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/05/01/teacher-appreciation-gift-ideas/


More upcycled jewelry ideas


http://www.flamingotoes.com/2010/08/anthro-knockoff-akela-necklace/




These were a handbag if you can believe it.




We could also revisit pillows... I have been wanting a ruffle pillow....

>
~Rebecca

No comments: