Sorry for the lack of info! Lori and I have been working on our ideas of how to put together the advent calendar. Here’s our basic plan:
- Cupboard doors – these can be painted, you can put burlap over, what ever you want.
- Cup hooks – these also can be painted.
- Muslin pouches – to hold the treats/treasures
- Tags, Numbers, and all sorts of embellishments. (Don’t go buy anything, but if you have stuff on hand feel free to bring it.)
- Also we want to put together all our ideas for what to put in the bags, so be thinking of some ideas to share.
Hopefully you can envision this.
Please comment and let me know if you think you will want your cupboard painted or not. Also what color you would probably do. This isn’t a commitment, I’m going to be picking up the doors and I need to try to decide the best way to have them ready for the 16th. Thanks!
*P.S. Craft Night – November 16th, 7:30 at Lori’s House*