1.19.2010

Wood Cut Outs

This is Carrie. I finally found a craft that I want to do for our 10 minute craft night.  You can hang these anywhere you want, so it is great.  Amy suggested making a swag out of them.  So, I will bring my drill that night and drill the holes where you want them. 

Let me know if you want me to cut out hearts, ovals (for Easter eggs), or circles.  You can have up to five woodcuts.

Also, let me know if you want cream ribbon for the ties.  If not, bring what works for you.





5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like the hearts and cream ribbon.

The Kings said...

i would like some eggs please- with ribbon on the side :)

Ashley May said...

Hearts please :) Very cute idea!!!

Hill Family said...

{Hearts} so cute!!

Lindsi said...

Hook me up with some hearts! ♥ it!